Portable Blackout Blind by Kiddy Kaboosh, Cute Children’s Design, Removable Black Curtain for Kid’s Bedrooms, Baby’s Nursery at Home & Travel with Bag, Temporary Fix with Suckers, Easy to Resize to Fit Window, Perfect Present
- BLOCK OUT SUNLIGHT – at Home or Away for Nighttime Sleeps or Daytime Naps
- EASY TO INSTALL- Attach to Glass with Removable Suction Cups in Minutes
- ADJUSTABLE – Simply Pleat & Fix with Press Studs to Fit max Window Size 1.7 x 1.3m
- PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT – Packs into a handy travel bag
- ATTRACTIVE DESIGN – Children will Love the Fun Characters
Create a dark cosy room on early sunlit mornings and bright Summer nights
Help your children sleep soundly with the Kiddy Kaboosh Portable Blackout Blind. It’s easy to attach, resize and really effective at making the room dark.
- Moisten and press each sucker gently to the window to remove air
- Pleat excess material and secure using press studs to fit window dimensions
- Work along the top, side and bottom
- For larger windows use two or more blinds
- Gently pull the tab on each sucker to release
- Do not pull the blind as may cause damage to glass
- Fold away into the storage bag
For use on normal smooth glass. Do not use on leaded, textured, damaged, cracked or chipped windows. Do not leave blind in direct sunlight for long durations. Do not pull the blind as this could cause damage to the suckers and window. For temporary use only please remove and store safely in the travel bag when not in use.
Over time if the suckers become misshapen or don’t stick properly, please clean them in warm water and reshape them with your fingers, clean the area of glass that you wish to adhere them to and reapply.
Kiddy Kaboosh Portable Blackout Blinds are designed in the UK.
We’ve used our many years’ experience to design a collection of safe, snug, comfortable sleeping bags which we think will work just as well to give your child a wonderful night’s sleep. And because they are also high quality, safe and reasonably priced, that’ll hopefully help parents sleep better too.